Bingaman Cemetery - Adams County, Mississippi
(submitted by Gerald & Tammy Westmoreland)
Across St. Catherine Creek from the Grand Village of the Natchez Indians on the old Fatherland Plantation. 31.524171, -91.371940 [google map]
Please submit your Adams County, Mississippi cemetery records and updates for researchers to share. Send your information to the Adams County, Mississippi Genealogy & History Network at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bingaman, Adam, c1767 - 27 Oct 1819 - "Aged 52 Yrs" [Husband of Charlotte Catherine Surget Bingaman]
- Bingaman, Charlotte, 10 Jun 1813 - 29 Sep 1820
- Bingaman, Charlotte Catherine Surget, c1777 - 12 Aug 1841 - "Aged 64 Yrs"
- Bingaman, John Francis, c1803 - 25 Sep 1828 - "Aged 25 Yrs"
- Bingaman, Lewis, c1770 - 25 Oct 1819 - "Aged 49 Yrs"
- Murray, Judith Sargent, 05 May 1751 - 06 Jul 1820 - [Wife of John Murray. Daughter of Winthrop and Judith Saunders Sargent]
- Wilkins, Charlotte Frances Bingaman, Died 10 Oct 1820 - [Died "At the Bay of St. Louis, on the 10th inst. Mrs. Charlotte Wilkins, wife of J. C. Wilkins, Esq. of Natchez.", Louisiana Herald, Alexandria, LA, Oct. 28, 1820.
- Wilkins, Frances Surget, [no dates] - "Aged 6 Yrs, 3 Mos"
- Wilkins, Marie Linton, [no dates]
Back to Adams County Cemeteries